Release Year: 2016
Models: Danniella Levy
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Video language: English
Danniella Levy brings cheer. She's more than welcome to wave her big pom-poms around and cheer on team Score. What a dirty mouth! Most cheerleaders don't talk like Danniella does. "Gimme an F! Gimme a U! Gimme a C! Gimme a K!" What does that spell? Danniella is a mover and a shaker. "I can shake my pom-poms with the best of them. My tush? I shake it a lot. I do a hundred squats in the morning. They're a good way to break in new shoes. I have a good, strong pair of thighs to ride a man." Danniella's keeping her pussy under wraps for now. "She's a pretty little flower, I can guarantee, so use your imagination. She's just pretty. You have to use your imagination. She's pink, she's pretty, she's tight, and I love it. She's shaven as well. We do vajazzling in Essex. Vajazzling is a pretty, tiny little piece of jewelry girls put on the top of their noonie." Every football team could use a cheerleader like Daniella to spur them on even if the TV st! ations wound up bleeping the audio.
Cheerleader tranny Gianna Rivera deeply fucked in many poses on the couch. Cheerleader tranny Gianna Rivera deeply fucked in many poses on the bed. Transexual Xmas slut gets fucked by TS cheerleader analed team manager. Cheerleader tranny Gianna Rivera deeply fucked in asshole by a bad big cock friend. Pretty cheerleader tranny patiently waiting for the slutty transsexual cheerleader.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 759.6 MB

Comments
Post a Comment